- Anthony Weiner: Ferris Bueller or Forrest Gump?
- Social and Internet Law Violation by the LA City Council
- Violators Will Be Ridiculed: Laws, Theorems, and Corollaries which Govern Our Lives in the Age of the Internet
- The Modern Rules of the Internet (The “Revised Russo Translation” with study notes)
- CIA – I Is For Intelligence Or Incompetance?
Tag Archives: Andrew Cohen
The Bush economy has now forced the Washington Post to outsource it’s proofreading jobs to automated spell checking systems. Can other print media be far behind? With more and more thinking people finding their news from other than traditional print … Continue reading