The Bush economy has now forced the Washington Post to outsource it’s proofreading jobs to automated spell checking systems. Can other print media be far behind? With more and more thinking people finding their news from other than traditional print sources the Post has evidently seen the need to implement cost saving measures and do away with proofreaders. In a recent WashingPost.com blog, Andrew Cohen states, “It is not yet known where venue for the case ultimately will be placed…” It looks like the bit twiddlers in Redmond need to do a little more programming on their spell checker to improve the grammar side of the equation.
- Anthony Weiner: Ferris Bueller or Forrest Gump?
- Social and Internet Law Violation by the LA City Council
- Violators Will Be Ridiculed: Laws, Theorems, and Corollaries which Govern Our Lives in the Age of the Internet
- The Modern Rules of the Internet (The “Revised Russo Translation” with study notes)
- CIA – I Is For Intelligence Or Incompetance?