- Anthony Weiner: Ferris Bueller or Forrest Gump?
- Social and Internet Law Violation by the LA City Council
- Violators Will Be Ridiculed: Laws, Theorems, and Corollaries which Govern Our Lives in the Age of the Internet
- The Modern Rules of the Internet (The “Revised Russo Translation” with study notes)
- CIA – I Is For Intelligence Or Incompetance?
Author Archives: OP Juan
Anthony Weiner acts as if he is just a kid playing pranks and saying “Sorry” fixes everything. He thinks he’s Ferris Bueller taking a day off from serious political work. Actually, he’s more of a Forrest Gump without the lovability … Continue reading
“Once such a comparison [to Hitler or Nazis] is made, the discussion is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically ‘lost’ whatever debate was in progress.” — Godwin’s Law, Corollary #1: Continue reading
Violators Will Be Ridiculed: Laws, Theorems, and Corollaries which Govern Our Lives in the Age of the Internet
Here is a compilation of the various universal truths about technology, data and the Internet. These have been discovered and experienced by some of today’s leading thinkers, authors and observers. Continue reading
“Even if there was a secret Cabal who controlled this forum/Wikipedia/The Internet, no-one would admit to being on it.” Continue reading